Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Fashion Finds & Favorite Places to Shop

Hi everyone! I've been planning my fall/winter wardrobe and started out by putting away summer things to make room in my drawers and closet. I also weeded out all garments, shoes, and accessories that no longer fit or that displease me in some way--I'm not going to wear it if I don't love it! Being on a serious budget is actually stimulating my creativity because I have been trying new combinations of my existing clothing and accessories. I have been scouring my two favorite thrift stores here in Bremerton (Washington State) Goodwill and St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store for jeans, long-sleeved tops, and other cool-weather staples. I have a favorite handbag that is wearing out and needs to be replaced. It's a dark gold mustardy color that seemingly goes with almost everything. The replacement bag should look something like this...


or this


or this




I will also be shopping at ..Bella Luna Consignment Boutique  a fave of mine for quality women's ad children's clothing and accessories. The staff there are helpful and knowledgeable, and while I wish they had more plus-sized offerings, it's still worth a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment